Oh well. Apparently a new blog was needed. Its a sign for me that I have moved forward and let the past dwell in the abyss.

....And I seem to be left in awe because of someone.Well,this person is very close to me.Over the years I've always wanted to see changes inside of this person - which I did. But alas this person never did change one bit.Watch how you treat people man.You will lose your friends and family if you keep this up.

...You disappoint me,brother.

Well, no matter.

No poems this time.Too lazy to think of any.
...Maybe 4 lines.

To rise and start anew,
As I awake by the morning dew,
One that is known by few,
The love that I once knew.

Adieu fellas.

Comments (1)

On March 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM , Unknown said...

he will change someday...one fine day.. when all people surround him is no longer with him....when nobody to count on.. he will change...maybe...