Sometimes I end up feeling down when I reminisce on the past and then realize how fucked up it is now compared to last time.

But I kinda realized something now too.There are things in my life now that I could be happy about.Heck, I am happy now.Heh.

But beyond that happiness,I feel a gap somewhere in the middle.The missing link.Which is to have somebody.Somebody special for me to shower my love.Without it,I can't seem to achieve that level of happiness.

What naivety eh?After being heartbroken so many times,I still do search for that love that I need.
Call me gay or whatever.Heh.
There is a person - a fine lady, one who has always been at the back of my mind though.I wonder if...

Well.Haha.I ought to not take things so seriously.But feelings grow, and slowly it is getting harder and harder to contain.But I guess even I can't run away from fear and doubt.After going through so much shit,heck - who could blame me?

But well...I'll see how things go.In time all shall be revealed perhaps.

Adieu people.

Comments (2)

On March 8, 2012 at 4:16 PM , Mercury69 said...

Yat, im telling you as a friend here. youre still young. you dont have to get serious abt love just yet. you may end up feeling hurt. find a hobby and focus on that instead.

 
On March 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Valk said...

Haha.I know what you mean.Sometimes I don't know why am I so needy of that feeling again.Its so ecstatic.