So after a recent ordeal in my life and reaching the state of being on the verge of a mental breakdown, I achieved a state of mind that I never thought I could before. I was able to stop overthinking, which was a really bad habit I had - Really helps build headaches and bad feelings.

I've also discovered the importance of being vain. I never actually bothered before - How I look, what I wore, I couldn't give two fucks about it. Until recently my brother said something that made me realise;

"You want someone to love you for who you are, of course; but don't you want someone who loves you inside, as well as outside? You can't deny it - In this world it's important to look good and reliable"

It was then it hit me. So here I am, almost 2 months in training with my brother, and I've found the drive and the need to look good and be healthy as well. Things will change, so will I.

I also started...well, partying. It gets my mind off things very well. It may seem bad to others, but I don't see nothing wrong with it as long as I learn to control myself.

No point being loyal when there is no one loyal to you, no?

And hence two of my three golden rules, that I have upheld for my whole life has been broken. And I have no remorse about it.

My other brother as a counselor said that my happiness is the priority. So here it is. These are the things that make me happy. Life is short, I'd rather not waste a moment of it.

And hence, the death of the poetic soul marks the end of this blog. My final post for all time.

I bid everyone good life and find your happiness.

Finale; Adieu.

Comments (0)